Perak FM was established in 1956 at a site near Manila Airport. In 1966, a complete radio station building architect inspired Van Sitteran Iversen erected on an area of 5670 Hectares at Dairy Road, Ipoh. Construction contractor is the company Teoh & Son Tay River Mussels, Perak. Radio Malaya, Ipoh Station started its operation of the new building at Dairy Road, Ipoh with a workforce of 50 people. In addition to office space, this building contains five radio studio, an auditorium with a capacity of 500 spectators and engineering workshops.